Our Design/Build Services
Design/Build is a method of project delivery in which one entity assumes total responsibility for both the design and construction of the project. This approach offers many advantages over the traditional (Design/Bid/Build) approach by using the same company for the design and construction.
Design/Build enables the construction process to run smoother since it is based on a “team” concept as opposed to one where the relationship between Designer and Contractor can become adversarial due to differing proprieties.
Other advantages of the Design/Build process include:
- The owner saving significant amounts of time and money.
- Projects can be designed and built quicker and in a more cost effective manner.
- Budgets, procurement of materials, and scheduling can begin before the final design work and documents are completed.
- Owners can have more input into the design and construction phase of the project.
- Timely informed construction decisions are always forthcoming.
- Subcontractors become a member of the team early in the construction process.